For a limited time, receive a one year GolfLogix Plus membership when you spend $300 or more at Fairway Jockey.
GolfLogix Plus Membership
Typically, a GolfLogix Plus annual membership costs $49.99. The membership includes:
- An approach view, which provides an estimation of how the ball will land and roll on the green
- Putt break maps, which shows each putt’s most likely break
- Target GPS distances to every hazard and layup on the course
- The ability to set a daily pin position on each green before or during each round
- Access to the tracking of the location and distance of every shot
- Ad-free access to the app
Now, Fairway Jockey customers can get these incredible benefits just by spending $300 or more. It’s a win-win for your golf game in the bag and on your phone!
Golflogix Automatic Renewal Details: GolfLogix.com will charge your credit/debit card $0.01 cents for the first year (12 Months). You will then be charged the full annual price ($49.99) the corresponding year until cancellation.
Gift This Partnership
If you’re looking for the perfect holiday gift for the golfer in your life, consider taking advantage of this one-time partnership. This partnership bridges golfing accuracy and customization. Nearly all golfers who invest in custom-made shafts or clubs see a noticeable difference in their performance, and this boost in combination with GolfLogix Plus’ data and tracking can be a game changer for any player.
This partnership helps you give more for less - or, gift a loved one with a Fairway Jockey product and take the GolfLogix Plus membership for yourself! We won’t judge.
Fairway Jockey is affectionately referred to as a “shaft superstore” because of our unparalleled range and selection of custom-made golf shafts from today’s leading brands. All of Fairway Jockey’s shafts are customizable and made in-house. The following specifications are available on all shafts:
- Shaft grip
- Number of wraps of tape
- Playing length (in increments of 0.25 inches)
- The option for an upgrade to SST Shaft Pure Alignment (which refers to a computerized ability to find the shaft’s most stable orientation with the club head)
- Shaft adaptor sleeve
- Flex and/or model, depending on the shaft selected
The sheer number of shaft and shaft customization options creates a matrix of tens of thousands of possibilities, ensuring a glove-like fit for your swing and your performance goals. While Fairway Jockey is known for its wide selection of shafts, it also offers stock clubs, custom clubs, golf balls, and other technologies.
Fairway Jockey also puts customer care first by making themselves readily available to customers. Their fitting team is working virtually through 30 minute, 1:1 phone calls and live chat appointments so that you can find a fit for you and your swing from the comfort and safety of your home.
Qualifying purchases with receive an email with steps to claim your Golflogix Plus membership.