The JPX 921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno’s fastest ever ball speeds with a piercingly straight, ball flight and controllable landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the resilience of Chromoly - the JPX 921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface.
Choose the more Pro version for a more compact profile with reduced offset.
KEY FEATURES OF THE MIZUNO JPX 291 HOT METAL PRO IRONS:
Features a more compact profile with reduced offset in comparison to the JPX 921 Hot Metal Irons
FASTER AND FASTER CHROMOLY 4140M: 3rd generation of designing and manufacturing irons using Chromoly – now taken to its limits
Re-Engineered CORTECH Face: Now 0.2mm thinner across the center point
SEAMLESS CUP FACE: New variable thickness sole design allows the leading edge to act as a hinge, resulting in greater face flex and ball speeds
HARMONIC IMPACT: Produces a more solid sensation
PEARL BRUSH FINISH: Anti-glare to minimize distractions over the ball
STABILITY FRAME: Additional perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off center strikes
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.