What's Included With Purchase
- SC300 Portable Launch Monitor
- SC300 Remote Control
- USB Cable
- USB Cover
- User Manual
- Free App For Mobile Device (available for iOS, Android version available June 2019)
Swing Caddie SC300 Features
- Live Doppler Technology
- Lightweight & Portable
- Voice Distance Output
- Hands Free
- Shot Tracking (stores shot history by club)
- Loft Angle Adjustment For Each Club
- Rechargeable Battery - up to 12 Hours Continuous Use
Doppler Radar Technology
The cutting edge live doppler technology found in the SC300 compares with the most expensive systems out there at just a fraction of the cost. Ball speed, swing speed, carry distance and smash factor can help you dial in your distances. Add in launch angle and shot apex and you can take you game to a level you never dreamed possible!
Swing Caddie SC300 Measurements:
- Carry/Total Distance
- Smash Factor
- Launch Angle
- Swing Speed
- Apex (max height of ball flight)
- Ball Speed
Fun Game Improvement Tool
The SC300 comes with two different modes of practice: Practice Mode, and Target Mode
Practice Mode displays immediate feedback: carry/total distance, swing speed, ball speed, smash factor, apex, launch angle. Practice mode is ideal for bag mapping, or just to gain an understanding of how far you hit each club in your bag.
Target Mode allows players to choose desired target distances. You can choose your desired distance for practice between 15 and 195 yards in 5 yard increments. Target mode is a great feature to practice your wedge game.
Standalone Unit With Optional App
The app is very straight forward and easy to use. It lets you store data of practice sessions and you can see your stats almost immediately.
Another plus, is that the app is 100% optional, meaning you don't need to use the app in order to use the SC300 launch monitor.
Swing Caddie SC300 Specifications
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 4.7" x 1.1"
- Weight: 15 oz
- Color: Black
- Display: 5.3" LCD
- Sensor: Doppler Radar Sensor
- Frequency: K Band 24 Ghz
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours
- Accuracy: +/- 3% (ball speed), +/- 3% (carry distance in target mode), +/- 5% (carry distance in practice mode)
- Measure Range: 10 to 370 yards
- Positioning: Place approximately 5' behind the ball
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.