The KING Agera putter is our highest MOI putter at 7540. It features an oversize mallet shape, and a multi-material construction utilizing a 3D printed nylon insert, aluminum, tungsten weights, and SIK Face Technology to create our most stable and forgiving putter in the 3D Printed family.
*Also available in ONE Length (37.5") for players who prefer a taller posture at address to promote consistency and help relieve back pain.
AVAILABILITY: PRE-ORDER NOW, AVAILABLE JUNE 4TH
SIK FACE TECHNOLOGY
We partnered with SIK Golf and Bryson Dechambeau to design the most accurate putter face possible. Each aluminum face insert features SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) that utilizes four descending lofts to ensure the most consistent roll and launch angle for a variety of putting strokes and attack angles.
|Model||Hosel||Loft Angle||Lie Angle||Toe Hang||Length
(Std - Non ARCCOS)
|AGERA||Single Bend||4°, 3°, 2°, 1°||70°||0°||34.00"||33.75"||385g||RH/LH|
|AGERA||Single Bend||4°, 3°, 2°, 1°||70°||0°||35.00"||34.75"||385g||RH/LH|
|AGERA ONE Length||Single Bend||4°, 3°, 2°, 1°||70°||0°||37.50"||37.25"||385g||RH/LH|
|Model||Tip Size||Shaft Weight||Taper|
|KBS CT Tour Steel||.370||125g||Single Bend Stepless Chrome|
Cobra Lamkin Sinkfit Straight Connect
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.