Higher Launch, More Distance Equate To Improved Playability
The new XXIO Prime fairway woods excel at providing players with effortlessly higher launch conditions from a tee or the fairway. The high launch is made possible by a low, deep CG placement, as well as a shallower back section of the clubhead. While it’s easy to hit the ball high with the new Prime fairway woods, they also deliver from a distance standpoint. A new Face Cup generates faster ball speeds from across the clubface, and a strong, lightweight shaft works in unison with a heavier clubhead to increase swing speed. The new XXIO Prime fairway woods come in lofts of 15, 18, and 21 degrees and come standard with Prime SP-900 graphite shafts.
- Lightweight shaft and heavier clubhead combine to create more clubhead speed
- Shallower back enables a lower CG placement for higher launch conditions
- Taller face height creates more forgiveness and faster ball speeds from all impact points
- New Face Cup design with variable face thickness expands sweet spot for more distance
- Models: 3-wood (15 degrees, 43 inches), 5-wood (18 degrees, 42 inches), 7-wood (21 degrees, 41.5 inches)
- Swing Weight: D2
- Includes headcover
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.