The all-new INOVAI 6.0 was completely re-engineered by Sam Bettinardi to promote newfound performance and feel benefits in an M.O.I. (moment of inertia) style putter. By precision-milling the face from American 303 Stainless Steel, and adding a 6061 aluminum rear piece, we were able to craft the best feeling MOI putter to date that offers optimal weight distribution for greater stability and added forgiveness. Our trademark crescent milled neck and Major-winning F.I.T. Face milling complement the bi-metal construction, and newly sculpted contours starting at the edge of the face, extending through the shoulders and across the flanges for a sleek, high-tech alignment guide.
Precisely milled to 358 grams and finished in a two-tone Platinum and new Cobalt Blue appearance, the 6.0 offers golfers complementary visual cues framing the ball perfectly at address. Based completely on Tour feedback to offer a more solid feeling MOI putter without using any inserts, the INOVAI 6.0 was instantly put into play by multiple Bettinardi staffers on Tour.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.