The 2nd generation of Mizuno’s multi material concept - with a thinner topline and refined scoring irons. Based on the chassis, set flow and proportions of the Mizuno Golf MP-20 muscle back – engineered to be more playable through the use of Titanium muscle plate and Tungsten sole weight. Grain Flow Forged HD from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel – layered within soft Copper plating and protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.
- Grain Flow Forged HD: Enhanced Grain Flow Forging process that increases grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- 1025E Pure Select: Six times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity
- Copper Underlay: Thin copper layer beneath a nickel chrome to provide a further enhanced impact feel
- Multi-Material Construction: Strategically positioned exotic materials to help optimize launch and forgiveness
- Forged Titanium Muscle: Titanium forged directly into carbon steel body allows for redistribution of discretionary weight for increased forgiveness
- Tungsten Toe Weighting: High density Tungsten mass concentrated low and toe side increases launch and Sweet Area
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.