Expert Craftsmanship, Tour-Proven Performance
Odyssey Toulon Design putters are built using only premium materials and have been designed to give players incredibly soft feel, clean, classic shapes, and a pure roll that promotes better speed and distance control. They are machine milled from soft 303 stainless steel, which contributes to their aesthetic beauty and amazing feel, and a deep Diamond Milling pattern on the face helps prevent backspin and instead promotes forward roll, which is a key to effective putting, while also channeling vibration for improved acoustics. Each Toulon Design putter is also named after a city or region and has a back story. The San Diego, which is a classic blade design and the most popular Toulon Design putter, earned its name to honor the city where is was conceived. The San Diego features 45 degrees of toe hang, so it will work best for players who have moderate arcs in their putting stroke.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.