TaylorMade completely rebuilds the driver from the ground up, giving you more forgiveness and distance. The new TaylorMade SIM2 drivers are reshaped and reconstructed to give your best swing. Split mass weighting is designed to enhance forgiveness while allowing for pinpoint target swing weights during custom assembly. Swing Away.
SIM2 Driver: Mid-Launch with Low Spin
SIM2 Max Driver: Mid-High Launch with Mid-Low Spin
SIM2 Max Draw Driver: High Launch with Mid Spin
SIM2 MAX DRAW DRIVER
- New Forged Ring Construction designed to increase stability and forgiveness
- SIM Inertia Generator to provide faster club speed
- Speed Injected™ Twist Face™ improves ball speed with corrective face curvature
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ designed to maximize face flexibility for greater ball speed and forgiveness
- Draw Bias Design promotes a right to left ball flight at the expense of forgiveness
- Launch: High-Launch with Mid Spin
- Flight Bias: Draw
|SIM2 Max D Driver||9.0°||RH/LH||56° - 60°||460cc||45.75"||D4|
|SIM2 Max D Driver||10.5°||RH/LH||56° - 60°||460cc||45.75"||D4|
|SIM2 Max D Driver||12.0°||RH||56° - 60°||460cc||45.75"||D4|
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.