Gain speed without sacrificing performance by teeing up a G Le 2.0 Driver. PING®’s lighter, faster driver is constructed with speed-generating aerodynamics to reduce drag for increased club head speed. Internal heel-biased weighting is available to help control right-to-left spin resulting in straighter ball flights. A thinner, ultra-strong T9S+ face equips the PING® G Le 2.0 Driver for explosive ball velocity.
- Lighter, faster driver designed with inspired craftsmanship equips golfers with a blend of consistent performance and forgiveness
- Speed-generating aerodynamics reduces drag and promotes faster club head speed
- Internal heel-biased weighting helps to control right-to-left spin resulting in straighter ball flights
- Soft crown turbulators present to assist in framing the ball at address
- Thinner, ultra-strong T9S+ face optimizes face deflection for faster ball speeds and longer drives
- Aided alignment and stiffened head structure achieved due to the creased crown
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 Hosel Technology provides 8 loft options for +/- 1.5° of loft adjustment
- PING ULT240 Lite graphite shaft helps generate increased speed while reducing overall system weight
- Shaft: PING ULT240 Lite Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip
- Brand : PING
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.