The new ACCRA iCWT 2.0 iron shaft is designed for the discerning golfer looking for a professionally custom fit graphite iron shaft that utilizes a constant weight design.
Each of the 3 distinct weights can be custom fit to a specific flex and launch condition to match your golf game.
Other constant weight shafts only enable the club fitter the option of hard and soft stepping for minor variations of flex. ACCRA has designed the iCWT to enable your club fitter to dial in flex to what you need.
More than any other graphite iron shaft on the market, the iCWT 2.0 is designed to play like steel with all the benefits of graphite.
- First Constant Weight iron shaft designed to be custom fit to virtually any flex.
- Available in 75 (M3), 95 (M4) and 115 (M5) versions
- Feature a stable butt section with a smooth transition to a responsive tip section.
- Very low torque to add stability and consistency from shot to shot.
- 10 discrete lengths from 2 iron to sand wedge and features a 4” parallel section to enable professional club fitters to “dial in” the flex.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.