The new GS53 fairway woods. Designed for accuracy first and foremost
Ben Hogan was never the longest player on Tour. But he certainly ranked among the most accurate. We think that is because he was clearly the smartest.
One of Mr. Hogan’s famous quotes is "The most important shot is the next one". What he meant by this was putting yourself in the correct position on a given hole is the best way to make par or, better yet, birdies.
In today's game, too many players seem to think that raw distance is the way to go low. And, for some players, no doubt, that approach works. But for the vast majority of professional and amateur players in the world, keeping your ball in play and placed correctly on a hole so you attack the pin confidently leads to lower scores. We call it "the lost art of the course technician".
That’s why we developed the new GS53 fairway woods. They were engineered to provide incredible, dependable accuracy first and foremost. While they boast the same name as our driver, they weren’t designed to be smaller versions of it like so many other golf equipment manufacturers do. The GS53 fairway woods were designed to keep you in play off the tee, or get you to the right place on any hole, from any given situation. We think that’s just smart.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.