The Bettinardi 2020 BB1 Flow was engineered for the player seeking a traditional blade appearance with a flow neck and moderate plus toe hang.
The Bettinardi 2020 BB1 Flow was precision-milled to 350 grams from the finest Soft Carbon Steel, the Super-Fly Mill face milling produces a responsive feel at impact for the player looking for both consistent speed and feel. The Flow neck position sits precisely at 3/4 shaft offset, offering players with more arc in their stroke the perfect visual cues at setup.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.