Bettinardi has taken his wedge line to a new level of performance with a total redesign of technology and appearance in his all-new HLX 3.0 Wedges. Introducing the Bettinardi HLX 3.0 Black Smoke Wedge, engineered and crafted from Soft Carbon Steel, a change from Robert’s previous H2 wedge line, aimed to provide players a much softer feel at impact, with a focus on greater versatility, control, and increased forgiveness for every variety of wedge shot needed - from approach to greenside lies.
- Forged from Soft Carbon Steel to provide a softer feel at impact combined with increased versatility, control and forgiveness
- High Helix Cut Face features precise grooves that offer ideal spin and touch on a variety of shots
- Honeycomb milling process allows for more consistency and uniformity within production process for greater playability
- C-Grind: Increased relief at the heel and toe, making it easier to play shots with the face open. Ideal for medium to shallow attack angles and/or firm course conditions
- RJ-Grind: High-bounce option that delivers increased flexibility around the green. Excellent for moderate to steep angles and medium-to-soft course conditions
- Offered in Black Smoke and Traditional Chrome finishes for a sleek, glare reducing aesthetic that provides player confidence
- Shaft: KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Steel Shaft/ True Temper DG S200/S400 Steel Shaft/ Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 115 Steel Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 Grip
- Brand: Bettinardi
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.