Based completely on Tour feedback, the Bettinardi INOVAI 6.0 was completely re-engineered to promote greater feel benefits, while still retaining high MOI numbers. The putter is crafted from precision milled American 303 stainless steel with a 6061 aluminum rear piece, making it Bettinardi's best feeling MOI putter today. The putter's design offers optimal weight distribution for greater stability and added forgiveness.
The INOVAI 6.0 S was developed for players who prefer a minimal amount of toe hang and have little arc to their putting stroke.
Bettinardi INOVAI 6.0 S Putter - Standard Grip Features:
- Stable and forgiving high MOI design
- Designed for players with a slight arc in their putting stroke
- Material: 303 Stainless steel • 6061 Military grade aluminum
- Neck: Spud neck
- Weight: 358 Grams
- Face Milling: F.I.T. Face (Feel Impact Technology)
- Toe Hang: Minimal
- Lie: 70°
- Loft: 2°
- Grip: Lamkin SINK Fit Standard
- Authorized Bettinardi Retailer
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.