Built to perform, Bettinardi Queen B Putters feature a distinctive appearance and refined design. All Queen B models are milled in the U.S.A. from Bettinardi’s proprietary blend of soft carbon steel and feature Micro-Honeycomb face design to provide unforgettable feel at impact. The glare-resistant Champagne Silver PVD finish with Tiffany blue and white accents create an aesthetic that lives up to the Queen B legacy.
- Designed to give even the most discerning players the desired feel and feedback at impact
- Designed specifically for golfers who are conscious of speed and desire firm feel at impact
- Bettinardi’s milling process eliminates the need for inserts for durability and quality
QUEEN B 10 MODEL – FEATURES:
- Refined for the player seeking a rounded, traditional mallet with softer visual cues
- Bettinardi’s trademark crescent milled neck for ideal offset and toe hang in a one-piece mallet
- Milled from a proprietary blend of soft carbon steel for exceptional machinability and unforgettable feel
- Glare-resistant Champagne Silver PVD finish with a Tiffany blue and white color scheme for style
QUEEN B 10 MODEL – TOE HANG:
- Bettinardi 2019 Queen B 10 model features advanced toe hang
- How and where the neck or shaft of the putter meets the head determines its toe hang
- For players with a strongly arced putting stroke, Bettinardi recommends greater toe hang
- For players with a straight or slightly arced stroke, Bettinardi recommends minimal toe hang
LAMKIN CORD DEEP ETCH GRIP - STANDARD:
- Standard size and low-profile design allow for maximum hand feel and response
- Ideal for golfers looking for a grip that delivers maximum shot feedback at impact
- Paddle-style profile encourages a more relaxed, tension-free putting stroke
- Deep Etch horizontal traction pattern elevates grip in all playing conditions
- Highly durable synthetic leather compound built to last round after round
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.