The Bettinardi Studio Stock 28 Slotback Center Shaft was designed for players that seek a wide blade appearance with a center shaft design with moderate toe hang.
The Bettinardi Studio Stock 28 Slotback Center Shaft was designed to offer an impressive crossover between blade and mini-mallet. Robert Bettinardi worked with his PGA Tour Staff to refine his popular SS28 model by finely milling a slot in the rear flange in order to frame the ball perfectly and allow for maximum forgiveness at impact. The SS28 SB was engineered with a center shaft, adding to the square profile with greater perimeter weighting and higher MOI characteristics. With feedback from major champions, Robert Bettinardi milled his F.I.T Face 20% deeper for an even softer feel at impact.
Due to Covid-19, as a Built-to-Order business we are occasionally experiencing delays in shipment from our manufacturers, which impacts our fulfillment and turnaround times.
This means fulfillment time may vary with each type of custom built product. When all OEM components are available for each order, we strive to target 6-10 business days for custom shafts and 10-14 business days for custom irons/woods not including transit times.
Our team aims to hit these target fulfillment times - In the event that there is a backordered component or a delay, we will deliver prompt communication.
Understand our fulfillment process here.
Please note: Expedited shipping options at checkout are based after fulfillment period.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.