The Studio Stock 38 is all-new and engineered from the idea to bring a more rounded, compact, cavity-back mallet to the SS line, with high MOI, forgiveness, and easy alignment. With feedback from major champions, Robert Bettinardi milled his F.I.T. Face 20% deeper for an even softer feel at impact on the 303 stainless steel body. A stunning hand-polished platinum finish gives the SS38 a durable and cleaner appearance with its single-bend shaft and minimal toe hang.
F.I.T. (FEEL IMPACT TECHNOLOGY) FACE:
- Designed specifically for golfers with an aggressive putting style
- Robert Bettinardi milled F.I.T. face 20% deeper than prior models for soft response
- Bettinardi’s milling process eliminates the need for inserts for durability and quality
STUDIO STOCK 38 – FEATURES:
- Designed with feedback from Major champions to achieve player-preferred performance
- Rounded, compact, cavity-back mallet engineered for high MOI, forgiveness and easy alignment
- Milled from proprietary blend of 303 SS for exceptional machinability and unforgettable feel
- Hand-polished platinum finish provides a cleaner, more durable appearance
STUDIO STOCK 38 – TOE HANG:
- Bettinardi 2019 Studio Stock 38 model features minimal toe hang
- How and where the neck or shaft of the putter meets the head determines its toe hang
- For players with a strongly arced putting stroke, Bettinardi recommends greater toe hang
- For players with a straight or slightly arced stroke, Bettinardi recommends minimal toe hang
LAMKIN CORD DEEP ETCH GRIP - STANDARD:
- Standard size and low-profile design allow for maximum hand feel and response
- Ideal for golfers looking for a grip that delivers maximum shot feedback at impact
- Paddle-style profile encourages a more relaxed, tension-free putting stroke
- Deep Etch horizontal traction pattern elevates grip in all playing conditions
- Highly durable synthetic leather compound built to last round after round
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.