Get the top in innovation and technology with the Bushnell® Tour V5 Shift Laser Rangefinder. Visual JOLT Technology uses short vibrating bursts to confirm PinSeeker Technology has isolated and locked onto the target, eliminating any doubt, and a faster processor translates to faster yardage readings. Multi-coated HD Optics with 6x magnification provide yardage accurate to within a yard from a range of 5-1,000 yards. Featuring the introduction of BITE technology magnetic mount which allows the laser rangefinder to be secured to your golf cart without any other accessories.
- Measurement Range: 5 – 1,300 yds (400+ yds to flag)
- Accuracy Range: +/- 1 yd.
- Magnification: 6x
- Power Source: CR2 battery included
- Subscription Fees: No
- Waterproof: No
PINSEEKER TECHNOLOGY WITH JOLT:
- Tour-preferred technologies combine to eliminate all doubt from shot ranging
- Short vibrating bursts reinforce that the laser has locked onto the flag
- Tactile confirmation provides added confidence when executing shots
- Engineered to deliver the unrivaled accuracy golfers have come to expect in a smaller, faster package
- Improved slope algorithm
- Slope-Switch technology let’s you toggle in and out of the Slope function
- Built-in BITE magnetic cart mount
- 2x brighter and clearer optics for improve accuracy
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Years
- Brand : Bushnell
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.