This iron was designed for players who want all the benefits of a Tour-level design without sacrificing ball speed or distance.
Callaway's first-ever forged Tour performance iron with advanced distance technologies. It's for better players wanting the benefits of a Tour-level design without sacrificing ball speed or distance. Extremely soft feel comes from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body armed with urethane microspheres.
PRO TIP: This iron has a smaller profile than the Apex. It is aimed towards higher skilled players looking for shot shaping control.
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.