Features & Benefits:
New JAWS Groove Design with Groove-In-Groove Technology for Exceptional Spin
Innovative JAWS groove design with extremely sharp edge radius works with our proven Groove-in-Groove technology to impart more spin for precise control.
Precisely Shaped for A Beautiful Look and Extraordinary Feel from 8620 Mild Carbon Steel
Shaped by Roger Cleveland, these premium heads exude quality and superiority from every angle, while also delivering a soft and satisfying feel no other wedge can match. Two high-end finish options: Platinum Chrome and Tour Grey.
Callaway's Most Comprehensive Wedge Line-up
JAWS MD5 wedges come in 23 different loft/bounce combinations with 5 distinct grind options: C-Grind and New Low Bounce W-Grind feature 8* of bounce. The S-Grind features 10* of bounce and X-Grind and W-Grind feature 12* of bounce. Also available in women's specific models: 52*, 56* and 60* all in the W-Grind.
Optimized Head Progression
Head shaping progresses from traditional shaped lob and sand wedges to a compact player preferred design in the gap and pitching wedge for a seamless transition into an iron set.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.