Experience an evolution in forgiveness while playing the Callaway MAVRIK MAX Fairway Wood. Engineered with remarkable technologies, Callaway’s most forgiving fairway wood is designed to equip golfers with improved stability and higher MOI. A larger head combined with interchangeable sole weights promotes easy launch and draw bias capabilities. New A.I. designed Flash Face SS20 is constructed with Forged C300 Maraging Steel for optimal ball speed and spin performance. Revolutionary Jailbreak Technology uses two internal bars to stabilize the crown and sole for even greater ball speed, while the T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown promotes better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits.
KEY FEATURES OF THE CALLAWAY MAVRIK MAX FAIRWAY WOOD:
- Largest, most forgiving head combined with interchangeable sole weights promotes incredible forgiveness, easy launch and draw bias capabilities
- New Artificial Intelligence designed Flash Face SS20 works with the size, shape and CG location to promote optimum speed and spin
- Face Cup Technology combined with Forged C300 Maraging Steel allows for ultra-fast ball speed and optimized performance
- Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those points at impact
- Triaxial carbon fabric – TC2 – promotes high MOI for better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits
- Progressive lower leading edge geometry provides improved performance on shots that are hit lower on the face
- Interchangeable weighting system offers a variety of launch angles, spin-rates and neutral/draw bias
- Callaway’s most forgiving fairway wood designed to equip golfers with improved stability and increased MOI
- Remarkable new technologies allows for smarter and extensive performance improvements in the face and clubhead
- UST Helium Black shafts are designed for all golfers looking for a lightweight structure with incredible stability
- Project X Evenflow Riptide shafts are designed for stronger golfers looking for a better feel and a smoother swing
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.