Distance, feel and launch converge to form Callaway 2019 Big Bertha Irons. Callaway’s easiest-to-launch distance iron features a new Suspended Energy Core Construction, which pairs a Metal Injection Molded (MIM’d) Tungsten Floating Weight with proprietary urethane microspheres to deliver long distance and incredible response. 360 Face Cup Technology creates flex and release at impact to elevate ball speed on impacts across the face. Clean, smoked PVD finish creates a player-preferred aesthetic.
SUSPENDED ENERGY CORE CONSTRUCTION:
- Revolutionary new 3-piece core design delivers easy launch, long distance and incredible response
- Core consists of a Metal Injection Molded (MIM’d) Tungsten Floating Weight suspended in urethane microsphere material
- Suspending weight allows for deeper Center of Gravity placement for higher launch and enhanced performance
360 FACE CUP PRODUCES LONG, CONSISTENT DISTANCE:
- Callaway’s thinnest application of 360 Face Cup design increases speeds to promote even longer distance
- Employs a flexible rim around the face that flexes and releases at impact to elevate ball speed
- 360 Face Cup combines with Suspended Energy Core to generate next-gen performance
- Callaway’s easiest-to-launch distance iron helps golfers elevate overall performance
- Clean, smoked PVD finish reduces wear and limits glare in bright playing conditions
- UST Mamiya Recoil ESX Graphite Shaft features a low kickpoint to encourage heightened flight
- Grip: Lamkin Women’s Comfort Grip
- Brand: Callaway
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.