The product of rigorous testing and Tour validation, Callaway JAWS MD5 Wedges set a new performance standard. The refined W-Grind unlocks the versatility required to play any type of scoring shot around the green. Proprietary JAWS groove design combines with Groove-In-Groove Technology to create incredible spin and unparalleled short game control. Loft-optimized weighting and a soft 8620 Carbon Steel construction enable uniquely satisfying feel.
W-GRIND: VERSATILITY FOR EVERY SHOT AND EVERY SWING
- Sole is wider at the center and toe, and narrower at the heel, with moderate heel relief and generous front-to-back camber. That prevents digging without increasing bounce, and keeps the leading edge close to the turf at impact. Great for open-faced shots and more versatile than the previous W-Grind. (12° Bounce)
- Most vigorously tested and Tour-validated wedge Callaway has ever offered
- Developed by Roger Cleveland and Callaway R&D, with heavy influence by Tour-pro input
- Total performance wedge with premium shape, striking finish, outstanding feel, unique versatility and exceptional spin
- Tour refined shapes, soles, grinds and camber make it easier to create clean contact on tight lies for control
- New JAWS groove design creates groove-edge sharpness for maximum grip and spin control
- Proprietary Groove-In-Groove Technology are saw-cut and horizontally milled to precise tolerances for spin
- Lower-lofted wedges (52° and below) feature a 20D groove for more consistent spin on fuller shots
- Higher-lofted wedges (54° and up) feature an aggressive 5D groove for maximum control out of rough and around green
- Each 16-groove configuration features Callaway’s extra “Nip It” groove near the leading edge for added spin control
- Micro-Positive Surface Roughness milled into the flat parts of the face enable increased spin on a variety of shots
- 3 raised micro ridges extend the length of hitting area to grab golf ball’s cover to deliver Tour-level spin control
- Combination of grooves + micro grooves provides 84 contact points for the face to grab the ball’s cover
- 4 weight ports and milled aluminum medallions enable progressive CG placement for solid feel on every shot
- Club head constructed of soft 8620 Carbon Steel to equip golfers with a uniquely satisfying feel
- Premium, highly-durable Platinum Chrome finish provides Tour-preferred aesthetics
- Shaft: UST Recoil Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Comfort Black/Blue Grip
- Brand: Callaway
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.