Unleash a blend of distance and playability with Cobra KING Forged Tec Irons. The classic, muscle back shape irons feature a hollow core to deliver a low center of gravity and controlled distance for maximum player performance. PWRSHELL iron face technologies work to expand the SWEET ZONE for improved performance across the face. High density Tungsten toe weights control the CG for a combination of advanced stability and consistent forgiveness.
KEY FEATURES OF THE COBRA KING FORGED TEC IRONS:
- Classic, muscle back shape features a hollow core that delivers low center of gravity and controlled distance for top-level player performance
- Hollow cavity is constructed with foam microspheres to create a softer feel and dampen vibrations
- PWRSHELL Technology featured in a forged face insert expands the SWEET ZONE for improved performance on various impacts
- High density Tungsten toe weights create a lowered, centered CG placement for precision and forgiveness
- Equipped with COBRA CONNECT, powered by Arccoss, to help you make smarter, data-driven decisions and shoot lower scores
- Classic looks fuse with modern technology to unleash a blend of distance and playability in a compact muscle back shape preferred by better players
- Classic blade profiles provide the clean, compact look desired by the world’s best players
- Shaft: KBS $-Taper Lite 110/115 Steel Shaft
- Shaft: Project X Catalyst
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.