*Extremely Limited Quantities. Get them before they sell out!
Co-designed by Rickie Fowler and Cobra Golf, the Limited Edition RF Proto Irons are a product of 33 different revisions over the span of a year to create the perfect iron. The rich copper finish was hand selected by Rickie as a finishing touch to make his irons truly one of a kind.
Cobra’s R&D and Tour team worked closely with Rickie every step of the way, taking his direction on the overall design. At first glance, one will notice the sharp edges and little to no offset that makes these irons strikingly different from anything played on Tour.
TUNGSTEN TOE WEIGHTING
A Tungsten weight is positioned out on the toe to center the CG behind the sweet spot for the purest and most precise shots with added stability.
2-STEP FORGED & 100% CNC MILLED
Each RF Proto iron is two-step forged and machined for 155 minutes using a computernumeric-controlled (CNC) milling machine to ensure the most precise iron without any inconsistencies.
Co-developed with Golf Pride, the irons are equipped with Tour Velvet Align Smart Grips giving players access to in-depth shot-tracking data. Download the Arccos Caddie app on your smart device to pair your clubs and unlock your 90-day free trial to Arccos Caddie.
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align Connect - Black/Red
|Club||Loft||Lie Angle||Length||Offset||Swing Weight|
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.