Push the limits of speed from any lie with the Cobra KING Speedzone Hybrid. Hollow split rails combine with rear weighting to elevate speed, stability and launch for high-level performance. A larger, higher MOI club head features a lower toe and square leading edge to promote lower CG placement and increased confidence. The thin, high strength forged 455 stainless steel face insert enhances flex for increased ball speed and optimal launch.
KEY FEATURES OF THE COBRA KING SPEEDZONE HYBRID:
- Hollow split rails help generate a 70% larger hot spot area to promote higher launch and increased ball speed
- Back weighting lowers Center of Gravity for improved launch and faster club head speed from any lie
- Slightly larger refined shape increases MOI to help golfers return the club face to square at impact for greater accuracy and precision
- Designed to equip golfers with a combination of power, speed and distance for top-level performance
- Thin, high strength forged 455 stainless steel face insert maximizes flex for increased ball speed and launch
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.