Next level ball speed and distance converge to form Cobra KING Speedzone Irons. Revolutionary SPEEDBACK™ shaping adds more mass lower and wider than a traditional iron to substantially increase stability, MOI and forgiveness. A new Carbon Topline is constructed with light fiber inserts that create a lower CG and explosive ball speed. PWRSHELL Technology expands the SWEET ZONE and increases flex at impact for improved performance across the face.
KEY FEATURES OF THE COBRA KING SPEEDZONE IRONS:
- New Carbon Topline contains lighter fiber inserts that create a lower CG and explosive ball speed
- SPEEDBACK™ shaping strategically elevates weight from the sole contact area to maintain conventional sole width
- PWRSHELL Technology expands the SWEET ZONE to generate higher launch and faster ball speeds across a larger area on the face
- Co-mold medallion damps vibrations to create exceptional sound and feel, even on off-center hits
- Cobra’s first ever carbon fiber topline iron designed to equip golfers with an ultra-low CG for maximum speed and launch
- Progressive hosel lengths allow for elevated performance and playability through the entire set
- Shorter hosels in the 4-6 irons lower the CG for increased distance and heightened launch
- Taller hosels in the higher lofted irons and wedges raise CG for more controlled trajectory
- KBS Tour Steel Shaft designed for golfers seeking higher trajectory, additional spin and maximum distance
- UST Recoil ESX 460 Shaft
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.