Experience what the highest level of performance feels like while playing the Cobra KING Speedzone Tour Fairway Wood. The compact shaped fairway is constructed with forward weighting to ensure low spin, lower trajectories and workability without sacrificing distance. A CNC Milled Face helps to ensure the face is machined to precise specs for optimal performance. Dual Baffler® rails allow clubs to effortlessly glide throughout the turf by providing incredible stability and speed.
KEY FEATURES OF THE COBRA KING SPEEDZONE TOUR FAIRWAY WOOD:
- CNC Milled face ensures face is machined to precise specs for optimal performance and maximum speed
- Hollow split rails help generate a 70% larger hot spot area to promote higher launch and increased ball speed
- Dual Baffler® rails provide incredible stability and speed through the turf to allow for effortless gliding techniques
- Carbon Fiber Crown shifts weight lower and deeper for even higher launch and increased playability
- Compact shaped fairway designed to equip better golfers with a combination of power, speed and distance for top-level performance
- Constructed with forward weighting to ensure low spin, lower trajectories and workability without sacrificing distance
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.