A revolutionary advancement, the Cobra KING Speedzone Driver is the Ultimate Formula for Speed. Cobra’s most forgiving driver utilizes a larger shape with more perimeter weighting and a tungsten back weight to help accomplish the highest level of MOI. A CNC Milled Infinity Face helps to ensure the face is machined to precise specs for optimal performance. Cobra’s 360 Carbon Wrap Crown wraps around the body to save 25g of weight for enhanced stability.
KEY FEATURES OF THE COBRA KING SPEEDZONE XTREME DRIVER:
- CNC Milled Infinity face ensures face is machined to precise specs for optimal performance and maximum speed
- New T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to endure high speed collisions and deliver incredible stability and feel
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown covers 50% of the club body while saving/strategically repositioning 25g of weight for stability and performance
- Low SPEEDBACK™ weight structure combines with efficient aerodynamics to maintain a low, deep CG
- Streamlined SPEEDBACK™ shape delivers Cobra’s most aerodynamic club head to reduce drag for max speed
- High MOI design allows weight to be positioned low and wide for improved stability and optimized performance on off-center hits
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.