The KING Vintage Stingray-40 putter features an oversized mallet shape with a short slant hosel that is suitable for players with a slight arc putting stroke seeking the forgiveness of a mallet with added control on shorter putts.
AVAILABILITY: PRE-ORDER NOW, AVAILABLE JUNE 4TH
The KING Vintage family of putters is for the traditionalists who love a classic-looking putter.
The KING Vintage Stingray-40 putter features an oversized mallet shape, 304 stainless steel body, an adjustable weight system and SIK Face Technology to deliver tuned stability and feel with unmatched roll consistency.
SIK FACE TECHNOLOGY
We partnered with SIK Golf and Bryson DeChambeau to design the most accurate putter face possible. Each aluminum face insert features SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) that utilizes four descending lofts to ensure the most consistent roll and launch angle for a variety of putting strokes and attack angles.
|Model||Hosel||Loft Angle||Lie Angle||Toe Hang||Length
(Std - Non ARCCOS)
|STINGRAY-40||Short Slant||4°, 3°, 2°, 1°||70°||40°||34.00"||33.75"||350g||RH/LH|
|STINGRAY-40||Short Slant||4°, 3°, 2°, 1°||70°||40°||35.00"||34.75"||350g||RH/LH|
|Model||Tip Size||Shaft Weight||Taper|
|KBS CT Tour Steel||.370||120g||Straight Stepless Chrome|
Cobra Lamkin Sinkfit Straight Connect (99g)
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.