All Evnroll putters feature Sweet Face Technology which creates consistent distance on center and off-center hits. Evnroll accomplishes this by using precise patented face milling, which imparts progressively more energy transfer on off-center hits to roll the ball a consistent distance every time. The unique milling pattern also gears the ball back to your intended line.
The Evnroll ER1.2 Tour Blade Putter is a traditional flange neck plumber blade. The ER1.2's head is made from 303 stainless steel and is CNC milled in Carlsbad California.
The Evnroll ER1.2 Tour Blade Putter Features
- Head: 303 Stainless steel
- Color: Silver satin finish
- Swing weight: 35" 355g • 34" 370g • 33" 370g
- Loft: 2°
- Lie angle: 70°
- Stock grip: Custom Evnroll red pistol grip
- Length: Measured from center of leading-edge to butt
- Balance: 35° toe down
- Shaft: FST stepless, .370" tip
- Shafting: Straight shaft-mounted into an overfit plumber neck hosel
- Authorized Evnroll Retailer
|Model||Loft||Lie||Toe Hang||Head Weight||Offset|
|ER1.2 Tour Blade||2°||70°||35°||370g||Full Shaft|