Experience the sweetest face in golf with the Evnroll ER1TS Blade Putter. Sweet Face Technology utilizes closely spaced, precisely milled grooves to gear the ball back to center for accuracy and consistency on impacts across the face. Length-specific head and grip weighting combine to elevate stroke consistency and control. Two small, unpainted dots to either side of the center alignment line help golfers start putts on the high side of the target line for improved performance.
- Represents a streamlined blend of design and performance technology to inspire greater confidence
- ER1TS Blade Putter features an extreme heel and toe weighted flare-back blade
- Designed to eliminate mis-hits by broadening the sweet spot to create the sweetest face in golf
- Each specific putter milled to a specific head weight to maintain swing weight for each length
- Extra 15g added to each head for stability; 120g counter weight grip for improved control
- Silver Satin finish provides a timeless, player-preferred aesthetic
CUSTOM EVNROLL PISTOL GRIP:
- Traditional pistol profile fits comfortably into the hands for classic feel
- Streamlined design provides increased response and feel at impact
- Unique surface texture provides improved grip and tackiness
- Brand : Evnroll
- Style : ER1TSRHPG
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.