ER2.2 MidBlade – an extreme heel and toe weighted flare-back blade.
All Evnroll putters feature Sweet Face Technology, which creates consistent distance on center and off center hits. Evnroll accomplishes this by using precise patented face milling, which imparts progressively more energy transfer on off center hits to roll the ball a consistent distance every time. The unique milling pattern also gears the ball back to your intended line.
The Evnroll ER2.2 is a traditional neck, mid blade design. The ER2.2's head is made from 303 stainless steel and is CNC milled in Carlsbad California.
The Evnroll ER8.3 Players Mallet Putter Features:
- Head: 303 Stainless steel
- Color: Silver satin finish
- Swing weight: Ballanced by length - 33"@D4, 34"@D4, 35"@D9
- Loft: 2° from the shaft
- Lie angle: 70°
- Stock grip: Custom Evnroll red pistol grip
- Length: Measured from center of leading edge to butt
- Balance: 60° toe down
- Shaft: FST stepless, .370" tip
- Shafting: Straight shaft mounted into an overfit plumber neck hosel
- Authorized Evnroll Retailer
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.