The Envroll ER2 Mid Blade Center Shaft Putter has a shorter, wider heel and is a toe weighted flange blade. It features a precision milled, CNC face with closely spaced grooves for incredible forgiveness across the entire impact surface. This technology allows the putt to result in the same distance and accuracy from almost anywhere on the face. The 303 stainless steel head material provides incredible feel and response for a consistent roll putt after putt.
- Head shape: Heel-Toe Flange blade
- Right hand models only
- Matching headcover included
- Custom Evnroll Midsize grip or Gravity oversize grip
- Single bend shaft
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.