All Evnroll putters feature Sweet Face Technology which creates consistent distance on center and off center hits. Evnroll accomplishes this by using precise patented face milling, which imparts progressively more energy transfer on off center hits to roll the ball a consistent distance every time. The unique milling pattern also gears the ball back to your intended line.
The Evnroll ER7 Center Shaft Full Mallet Putter is a rear perimeter weight, center shafted, full mallet. The ER7's head is made from 303 stainless steel and is CNC milled in Carlsbad California.
The Evnroll ER7 Center Shaft Full Mallet Putter Features:
- Head: 303 Stainless steel
- Color: Silver satin finish
- Swing weight balanced by length
- Loft: 2°
- Lie angle: 70°
- Stock grip: Karakal oversized red
- Length: Measured from center of leading edge to butt
- Balance: 8° toe down
- Shaft: FST stepless, .370" tip
- Shafting: Straight shaft mounted over a hosel pin
- Authorized Evnroll Retailer
CUSTOM EVNROLL NON-TAPER 1.2 GRIP:
- Increased size and surface area allow for consistent grip pressure in both hands
- Non-taper design encourages a more consistent stroke and increased confidence
- Unique surface texture provides improved grip through greater tackiness
- 120g grip weight improves distance control, stroke stability and accuracy
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.