Experience the sweetest face in golf with the Evnroll ER7 FullMallet Putter. Sweet Face Technology utilizes closely spaced, precisely milled grooves to gear the ball back to center for accuracy and consistency on impacts across the face. Length-specific head and grip weighting combine to elevate stroke consistency and control. Two small, unpainted dots to either side of the center alignment line help golfers start putts on the high side of the target line for improved performance.
- Represents a streamlined blend of design and performance technology to inspire greater confidence
- ER7 FullMallet Putter features rear perimeter weight placement and a full mallet putter head profile
- Designed to eliminate mis-hits by broadening the sweet spot to create the sweetest face in golf
- Sweet Face Technology utilizes closely spaced grooves to create superior roll and softer impact
- Patented, precise face milling imparts progressively more energy transfer on off-center hits
- Unique milling pattern gears ball back to center for accuracy and consistency across face
- Each specific putter milled to a specific head weight to maintain swing weight for each length
- Extra 15g added to each head for stability; 120g counter weight grip for improved control
- Two small, unpainted dots 1/8” to either side of the center cavity sightline for reference
- Align ball in front of toe-side dot for right-to-left putts; heel-side dot for left-to-right putts
- Utilizing dots in alignment process ensures the ball travels on the high side of target line
- Each head precision milled from 303 SS, then hand ground, finished and assembled
- Silver Satin finish provides a timeless, player-preferred aesthetic
- Shaft: FST Stepless, .370” tip diameter
CUSTOM EVNROLL NON-TAPER 1.2 GRIP:
- Increased size and surface area allow for consistent grip pressure in both hands
- Non-taper design encourages a more consistent stroke and increased confidence
- Unique surface texture provides improved grip through greater tackiness
- 120g grip weight improves distance control, stroke stability and accuracy
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.