STANDS ALONEDesigned by Honma's most experienced master craftsmen known as Takumi, BERES 5S is the ultimate statement of golf luxury.
RENOWNED BEAUTYBERES drivers are hand-shaped first from blocks of persimmon wood before being digitized into CAD files to ensure a beautiful shape and profile.
UNCOMPROMISED DETAILMaster craftsmen specializing in paint and finishing create a head with stunning gold color, polish, texture, and badge details, further enhanced by 24K gold accents and trim pieces, differentiated with precious metals.
HIGH LAUNCHA thin crown and beautiful profile swept down in the back produce a low, deep CG for high launch with a penetrating flight for distance.
OUR MOST ADVANCED SHAFT
The new ARMRQ 5S shafts are made in Sakata Japan using the most sophisticated materials in the industry. New high strength, shape memory twist fleuret material is used to increase energy transfer to increase your distance potential. Additional T1100G fiber is added for stability. T1100G bias plys run the full length of the shaft to improve recovery for maximum distance. Multi-axis metal hybrid armour fiber technology visible below the grip increases shaft strength under the hands and provides counter balance to increase swing speed. A high smash-factor design with soft mid-section increases your distance potential.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.