The Mitsubishi Chemical MMT Tour Taper utilizes a patent pending Metal Mesh Technology (MMT) to redefine the possibilities for feel and performance in a composite iron shaft. A unique metal mesh made from individually braided strands of 304 Stainless Steel is integrated into the shaft’s prepreg layers towards the tip. This improves density and stability, while also allowing for thinner overall composite wall construction. You can purchase the Mitsubishi Chemical MMT Tour Taper in the following models: 55, 65, 75, 85, 105, and 125. You can buy the Mitsubishi Chemical MMT Tour built to your required specifications.
PRO TIP: The Mitsubishi Chemical MMT Tour Taper is ideal for the player looking for a mid launch, low spin shaft designed to be highly responsive and provides consistent launch and spin control needed for effective iron play.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.