MAY PROMO - FREE SST PURE SERVICE ($30 SAVINGS!)
PROMO CODE: MC-SSTFREE (copy & paste)
Exp: May 10th, 2020
The Mitsubishi Chemical OT Parallel uses a new material for the golf shaft industry called Tow Prepreg. Tow Prepreg uses carbon fibers that are arranged in super strong “bundles” (the way a steel cable is made). These bundles are impregnated with resin to create the Tow Prepreg, and then woven together like a braid. The braiding also minimizes vibration, to provide the better feedback that’s so important for iron play. You can purchase the Mitsubishi Chemical OT Parallel in the following models: 75, 85, 95, and 105. You can buy the Mitsubishi Chemical OT Parallel built to your required specifications.
PRO TIP: The Mitsubishi Chemical OT Parallel is ideal for the player looking for a mid launch, mid spin shaft designed to have the feel and distance characteristics of carbon, but with better accuracy and a harder actual frequency than light weight steel.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.