The JPX 921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno’s fastest ever ball speeds with a piercingly straight, ball flight and controllable landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the resilience of Chromoly - the JPX 921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface.
Choose the more Pro version for a more compact profile with reduced offset.
KEY FEATURES OF THE MIZUNO JPX 291 HOT METAL PRO IRONS
- Features a more compact profile with reduced offset in comparison to the JPX 921 Hot Metal Irons
- FASTER AND FASTER CHROMOLY 4140M: 3rd generation of designing and manufacturing irons using Chromoly – now taken to its limits
- Re-Engineered CORTECH Face: Now 0.2mm thinner across the center point
- SEAMLESS CUP FACE: New variable thickness sole design allows the leading edge to act as a hinge, resulting in greater face flex and ball speeds
- HARMONIC IMPACT: Produces a more solid sensation
- PEARL BRUSH FINISH: Anti-glare to minimize distractions over the ball
- STABILITY FRAME: Additional perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off center strikes