Conquer ultimate precision in your short game with the Mizuno M. Craft I Putter. Engineered for increased accuracy and consistency, the M. CRAFT putters feature a heavy 355g head construction to enhance performance on both short and long putts. CNC Milled Technology combined with Forged 1025 mild carbon steel unlocks player-preferred feel and pure roll properties. The interchangeable weight system helps golfers find their optimal swing weight for total customization.
KEY FEATURES OF THE MIZUNO M. CRAFT I PUTTER:
- Square back profile with a mid-slant neck for enhanced toe flow and added confidence at address
- Heavy 355g head design ensures remarkable stability on short putts for maximum performance
- CNC Milled from Forged 1025 mild carbon steel for maximum precision and unforgettable feel
- Deep face milling delivers a softer feel and pure roll properties so your ball can start and stay on its intended line across varying surfaces
- Interchangeable weight system allows players in the preferred swing weight for added customization
- Full shaft offset keeps hands ahead of the ball through impact to promote quicker forward roll
- Single sight line along the cavity ensures proper alignment and greater accuracy
- Three premium finishes – Classic White Satin, bold Blue ION and intense Black ION – deliver timeless quality and style
- M. CRAFT Series offers three different head shape options that suite a variety of putting conditions for increased accuracy and consistency
- Premium quality headcover included in Mizuno’s classic staff colors and finished with the leather M. CRAFT mark
- Shaft: Nippon Original Steel Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Deep Etched Full Blue Cord Grip
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.