A draw-biased carbon composite construction aided by a heel side sole weight. Built upon the 2nd generation of Mizuno's Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti face – for potent ball speeds and consistent performance over time. Slower swing speeds will benefit from the J-Spec – incorporating an incredibly lightweight 39g MFusion graphite shaft.
- Highly resilient Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti Face offers superior durability
- Multi-thickness CORTECH Face for improved ball speeds low on the club face
- Solid feedback with a more muted, powerful tone
- Quick Switch Adjustability with 4 degrees of loft adjustability
- Optimized Wave Sole Plate increases ball speed (especially low from the club face
- X-Axis design with expanded toe-located carbon composite window and heel-located sole weight for reliable draw bias
- Compact profile with slightly deeper back portion and more upright visual lie angle