A draw-biased carbon composite construction aided by a heel side sole weight. Built upon the 2nd generation of Mizuno's Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti face – for potent ball speeds and consistent performance over time. Slower swing speeds will benefit from the J-Spec – incorporating an incredibly lightweight 39g MFusion graphite shaft.
- Highly resilient Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti Face offers superior durability
- Multi-thickness CORTECH Face for improved ball speeds low on the club face
- Solid feedback with a more muted, powerful tone
- Quick Switch Adjustability with 4 degrees of loft adjustability
- Optimized Wave Sole Plate increases ball speed (especially low from the club face
- X-Axis design with expanded toe-located carbon composite window and heel-located sole weight for reliable draw bias
- Compact profile with slightly deeper back portion and more upright visual lie angle
|Loft||Loft Range||Lie Range||Length||Swing Weight|
|10.5°||8.5-12.5°||56.5-59.5°||45"||1 point lighter than ST-Z|
|12°||14-20°||56.5-59.5°||45"||1 point lighter than ST-Z|
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.