The Mizuno ST200 Tour Spoon Fairway Woods feature a stronger maraging steel face, which allowed Mizuno to craft their thinnest CORTECH face. This new design produces massive ball speeds (COR) normally reserved for drivers.
The most unique aspect of the ST200 Tour Spoon Fairway Woods are their ability to combine low spin and forgiveness. Mizuno achieves this by saving weight from a compacted Wave Sole and a variable-thickness graphite crown, and moving the weight low and deep.
Unlike the standard ST200, the Tour Spoon has an adjustable hosel that allows for 2 degrees of loft adjustment in either direction. The stock shaft is Mitsubishi's Diamana White D+.
Mizuno ST200 Tour Spoon Fairway Woods Feature:
- New MAS1C Maraging face and multi-thickness design for faster ball speeds across the face
- Weight saved from the crown and sole is relocated low and deep for low spin and stability
- Wave Technology compresses and rebounds at impact for high COR and ball speed across the face
- Softer leading edge and hosel transition deliver a confidence inspiring, tour accepted look
- Quick Switch Adapter allows for loft and lie adjustments
- Full scorelines maintain adequate spin and ball flight in moist or wet conditions
- Harmonic Impact Technology delivers ideal feel, feedback and sound at impact
- Stock Shafts: Mitsubishi Diamana White D+ Graphite
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.