The Mizuno ST200X driver is a new breed of metalwood, ready for the world stage in 2020. Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US R&D teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world. The ST200X 10.5-degree driver features extreme lightweight design to encourage a higher flight and draw bias. The ST200X head has its own unique shape, additional heel weight and upright lie angle, all working together to encourage a distance-enhancing, high draw flight. Built upon the increased ball speeds of Mizuno's new multi-thickness Beta Rich Forged Titanium face.
- Extreme lightweight driver designed for increased flight and draw bias
- Features unique head shape, additional heel weight and upright lie angle for incredible distance
- Beta Rich Forged Titanium face designed for premium responsiveness across the face and longer performance
- CORTECH design features optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Ultra lightweight Carbon Composite Crown allows weight to be moved low within the clubhead
- Quick Switch Adapter adjustable hosel to fine tune loft and lie angle specifications
- Wave Technology allows for a greater COR area and faster ball speeds
- Harmonic Impact Technology delivers increased feel and feedback at impact
- Fast Track Technology allows for a straightforward path to optimizing launch conditions
- Shaft: Mizuno MFUSION 40 Regular Flex Graphite Shaft
- Brand: Mizuno
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.