Mizuno's forging expertise is revered for its consistency, distance control and incredible feedback. Mizuno's forging reputation is most commonly associated with their irons, but touch and feel are most critical with wedges, so this process suits the manufacture of the Mizuno T20 Wedges like no other.
The T20 Wedge's CNC milled grooves are boron infused, making them more durable and longer lasting. Additional control comes from the all-new vertically etched Hydroflow Micro Grooves, which release moisture and maintain spin in wet conditions.
The stock shaft and grip are the Golf Pride Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 and Golf Pride ZGrip respectively.
Mizuno T20 Wedges - Satin Chrome Feature:
- Satin chrome finish
- Hydroflow Micro Grooves are vertically etched to release moisture and maintain spin in wet conditions
- Weight placed high in tapered blade for increased spin and vertical stability on off center strikes
- Grain flow forging ensures every had has a perfectly flat face and consistent spin
- CNC Milled Grooves are boron infused for increased durability and spin you can trust
- Higher lofted wedges have wider, shallower grooves for shots played around the green
- Lower lofted wedges have deeper, narrower grooves suited for full shots
- Profile flows from a teardrop 46 for full shots to a more rounded 60 for versatility around the green
- Stock Shaft: Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride ZGrip .60 Round
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.