Unlock ultimate precision while playing the Mizuno T20 Wedge. The classic teardrop-shaped wedge is designed with forged feel and accuracy for consistent distance control and incredible feedback. Hydroflow Micro Grooves are vertically engraved in order to release moisture and maintain backspin in wet conditions. 1025E Mild Carbon Steel material is put through Mizuno’s renowned Grain Flow Forging process to deliver consistently soft, solid feel. Loft-specific, milled grooves utilize narrow, deep grooves in the stronger lofts and wide, shallow grooves in the higher lofts for optimized performance.
KEY FEATURES OF THE MIZUNO T20 WEDGE:
- Hydroflow Micro Grooves are vertically engraved to release moisture and sustain spin in damp conditions
- Weight is placed high within a tapered blade for increased spin and vertical stability from off center strikes
- Patented Grain Flow forging ensures long, continuous grains to deliver consistently soft, solid feel
- Each head is mechanically milled to the highest possible tolerance after Grain Flow Forging to provide a perfectly flat face and consistent spin
- 1025E Mild Carbon steel construction features 30% greater strength than traditional wedge materials
- Narrow, deep grooves in the stronger lofted options optimize golf ball contact for greater control
- Wide, shallow grooves in the higher lofted options lengthen golf ball contact for spin command
- Classic teardrop shaped wedge designed with forged feel and ultimate precision for consistent distance control and incredible feedback
- Each loft features a unique profile, sole grind and groove depth to enable maximum performance
- Bounce-specific sole grinds unlock ideal levels of face angle versatility for exceptional shot making
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 Steel Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Z Full Cord 60R Grip
- Brand : Mizuno
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.