When Odyssey introduced the Ten shape a few years ago, it immediately became a popular choice on Tour and with golfers who wanted to putt with more confidence. This proven head design puts an emphasis on alignment and high MOI, and they’ve improved on those two key performance features dramatically.
The new Odyssey Ten lineup showcases exceptional alignment systems, including 2-Ball and Triple Track in a head construction that’s sleeker and more forgiving. In fact, this is the best 2-Ball that they’ve ever made, with a profile that allows you to frame the ball at address like never before.
Along with all of these great head shape options, they’re introducing a new version of their Tour proven, multi-material Stroke Lab shaft. It’s lighter, stiffer and even more stable to promote better tempo and more consistency in your stroke. To complete the design, Odyssey's Microhinge Star Insert is engineered for improved forward roll. The shape of your putter matters, and that’s why they’re bringing out these incredible new Tens.
2-BALL TEN TOUR LINED:
- Double bend face-balanced putter
- Ideal for golfers with strokes with minimal face rotation and arc
- Super high MOI head design
- Alignment line
- Microhinge Star Insert promotes immediate forward roll for improved speed and control
- Multi-material Stroke Lab shaft is lighter, stiffer and more stable to improve tempo and consistency
|Model||Loft||Lie||Offset||Toe Hang||Head Weight|
|2-Ball Ten||3°||70°||Full Shaft||0°||365g|
|2-Ball Ten S||3°||70°||3/4 Shaft||30°||365g|
|2-Ball Ten TT||3°||70°||Full Shaft||0°||365g|
|2-Ball Ten S TT||3°||70°||3/4 Shaft||30°||365g|
|2-Ball Ten Tour Lined||3°||70°||Full Shaft||0°||365g|
|2-Ball Ten S Tour Lined||3°||70°||3/4 Shaft||30°||365g|
|Ten S||3°||70°||3/4 Shaft||30°||365g|
|Ten TT||3°||70°||Full Shaft||0°||365g|
|Ten S TT||3°||70°||3/4 Shaft||30°||365g|
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.