The Paderson Ballistic Iron is ideal for the player that is currently gaming driver shafts >68g and capable of achieving club head speed in the ranges as defined according to each flex. You can buy the Paderson Ballistic Iron built to your required specifications.
The Paderson Ballistic Iron is comprised of loaded kevlar which features the worlds only continuous fiber filament wound kevlar construction and technology. Optimizing the extraordinary material properties producing shafts with an incredibly high tensile-strength-to-weight ratio, 5x stronger than steel, with 20x the elastic strength. You can purchase the Paderson Ballistic Iron in the following models: 80,95, and 110.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.